Discover how to manage or reverse your diabetes while enjoying 75 of the most delicious paleo diet recipes for diabetics (All in high definition pictures and step-by-step instructions).
Whether you have been diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes, you can live a long and healthy life by eating healthy, being physically active, and taking medications (if prescribed) to keep your blood glucose (sugar) in your target range. This book will provide you with all the information you need in a simple, step-by-step and easy to read format.
This 2-in-1 book bundle consists of:
- Diabetes Type 1 and 2 – The Ultimate Guide to Diabetes Type 1 and 2 (Part I)
- Diabetes – Paleo Diet Recipes for Diabetics (Part II)
In this book, you’ll discover:
- How insulin works to control your blood sugar (Chapter 1)
- The difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes and their causes (Chapter 2)
- 3 things type 1 diabetics need to amend to avoid complications (Chapter 3)
- 12 complications of type 2 diabetes and how they differ from type 1 (Chapter 4)
- 6 Characteristics of women who are at risk of developing gestational diabetes and ways to reverse or control it (Chapter 6)
- 22 myths and preconceived ideas about diabetes (Chapter 7)
- A list of equipments you may need to purchase and why you need them (Chapter 8)
- A detailed weight loss guide for diabetics and how to calculate your BMI (Chapter 9)
- How you can balance your nutritional needs, before and after exercise (Chapter 11)
- A macronutrient conversion table to help you make your own meals or check the nutrient content of your favourite recipes (Chapter 12)
- A look at the benefits of the paleo diet for diabetics and helpful tips for getting started on the paleo diet (Chapter 15)
- A list of paleo foods you should eat and those you should avoid (Chapter 16)
- Over 75 delicious paleo diet recipes for diabetics, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in HD pictures and step by step instructions (Chapter 18)
…and much much more!
Dr. Steve Parker (M.D), an Arizona hospitalist has this to say – “When I started exploring the Paleolithic diet as an approach to diabetes several years ago, my first concern was whether it provided adequate basic nutrition. I.e., enough vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, fiber, protein, etc. I convinced myself it is indeed adequate,”
So, if you are ready to take back control of your health, scroll up and click the “BUY NOW” button and lets get started!