YOUR WHEEZY, BREATHLESS DOGGY WILL TURN PUPPY AGAIN AFTER A PUFF THROUGH SPACEDOGGY!
The SpaceDoggy is the best canine aerosol chamber you can buy. With the lowest resistance, most highly optimized breathing valves in the world, you can rest assure that your doggy gets to catch their breath during an asthma attack or for general inhaler medication maintenance.
The SpaceDoggy is Anti-Static, BPA-Free, Dishwasher-Safe & includes 2 best fit mask sizes that will fit any domestic dog.
Indications For Use: The SpaceDoggy Canine Aerosol Chamber is intended for use with dogs under the care of a veterinarian. The device is intended for administering aerosolized medication from most pressurized Meter Dose Inhalers prescribed by a veterinarian.
1) Remove the cap from the metered-dose inhaler (MDI) and shake well. (Must shake between all doses)
2) Push the MDI into the base of the SpaceDoggy Canine Aerosol Chamber and apply mask.
3) Very gently place the mask to face ensuring an effective seal. Take care initially to help your dog adjust to the mask & avoid any anxiety. The blue valves will move as your dog inhales & exhales indicating a seal.
4) Depress the MDI only once, holding the mask in place for 5-7 breaths. This will provide most optimal drug delivery into your dog’s lungs.
5) Repeat the steps above only as prescribed by your veterinarian & indicated with the instructions supplied with the MDI.
1) Always check the instructions provided with your inhaler
2) Always check for foreign objects, broken or deteriorated parts.
3) Replace SpaceDoggy immediately if any damage or missing parts are evident.
4) Check to see that the valve in the mouthpiece moves during inhalation & exhalation.
5) The product is not made with natural rubber latex.
HELP YOUR DOGGY CATCH THEIR BREATH AGAIN WITH SPACEDOGGY!
► DID YOU KNOW THAT CANINE ASTHMA, CHRONIC BRONCHITIS, ALLERGIC BRONCHITIS – are all different names for similar canine respiratory conditions & are relatively common. With incidence increasing, dog owners want to know what the best treatment options are outside of removing environmental factors causing respiratory diseases in dogs…
► WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TREATMENT OPTIONS? – Common steroid injections or inhaler medicine. Inhalers = Effective, less side effects, often less traumatic than poor puppy getting needle pokes. An inhaler, puffer, MDI or metered dose inhaler, must be used with an aerosol chamber as a bridge between your dog & inhaler to ensure delivery standards are met. If an aerosol chamber isn’t used, the drug ends up in the back of doggy’s throat & nose, leading to irritation & mild infection…
► WHAT IS A QUALITY CANINE AEROSOL CHAMBER? – Also known as spacers, aerosol chambers need low resistance inhalation & exhalation valves, so your doggy can breathe medication in & out easily. The valves can easily be used for monitoring each breath. Every part of the chamber must be able to be cleaned easily as cleaning instructions indicate in the box & dishwasher-safe. It must come with 2 silicone mask sizes for best fit over your pup’s nose, & at least partially over the mouth…
► THE SPACEDOGGY CANINE AEROSOL CHAMBER – is Anti-Static, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe & includes 2 best fit mask sizes that will fit any dog. With the lowest resistance, most highly optimized breathing valves in the world, you can rest assure that your pup gets to catch their breath during an asthma attack or for daily maintenance…
► ORDER NOW WITH CONFIDENCE – Order now with peace of mind due to Amazon’s 100% guarantee. No catches. If you don’t like our product for any reason, simply send it back for a full and complete refund. Help Your Doggy Catch Their Breath Again, Get The SpaceDoggy Canine Aerosol Chamber Today!..
Last update on 2018-03-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API